Qantas Europe Sales Up 6-Fold as Emirates Alliance Takes OffDavid Fickling and Elisabeth Behrmann
Qantas Airways Ltd., the Australian airline that has vowed to restore profit at its international operations, said Europe bookings rose six-fold as an alliance with Emirates reduces flight times between the continents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts