Cohen Confidant Steinberg Crossed Paths at SAC With LeeSaijel Kishan
Of all the former employees at SAC Capital Advisors LP who have been accused of insider trading, Michael S. Steinberg was closest to Steven A. Cohen, starting as a young recruit and rising to become one of the hedge-fund founder’s most-trusted money managers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap