Obama Touts ‘Rebuild America’ Plan for U.S. Job CreationLisa Lerer
President Barack Obama spotlighted his proposals to create jobs through spurring private spending on highways, airports and bridges, telling voters at a Miami port that the U.S. can’t wait to upgrade its essential infrastructure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day