Tohoku Electric Shelves Plan to Build Nuclear Plant in FukushimaTsuyoshi Inajima
Tohoku Electric Power Co., power supplier to the areas most devastated by 2011’s quake and tsunami, scrapped plans to build a new nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture amid opposition from local towns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone