Hong Kong Drops New Law Restricting Access to Directors’ DetailsSimon Lee and Benjamin Haas
Hong Kong’s government dropped proposed legislation that would restrict public access to the personal details of company directors, following opposition from unions, small businesses and journalists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing