Breuer Returning to Covington After Four Years at JusticePhil Mattingly
After four years leading U.S. government efforts to prosecute financial crime, Lanny Breuer is returning to private practice where he’ll help expand his old law firm’s white-collar criminal defense practice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis