S&P 500 Falls as Euro Drops to Four-Month Low; Italy BondSusanne Walker and Sarah Pringle
Treasuries rallied and the euro weakened to a four-month low against the dollar, while Italian and Spanish bonds slumped, as concern about Europe’s debt crisis deepened. Most U.S. stocks fell, even as the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index pared a drop of as much as 0.8 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself