Kazumasa Iwata Joins Kuroda Naysayers as BOJ to Meet: EconomyToru Fujioka and Masahiro Hidaka
Former Bank of Japan Deputy Governor Kazumasa Iwata, an advocate of expanded stimulus, joined economists predicting the bank’s new chief Haruhiko Kuroda will fail to meet his deadline for a price target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself