EU Confident on Carbon as Fix Said Likely to Win States’ SupportEwa Krukowska
European Union Climate Commissioner Connie Hedegaard said she is confident that EU plans to bolster carbon prices will be enacted as policy makers realize inaction could lead to a demise of the world’s biggest carbon program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day