Environmental Groups Reap as Solar Leasing Gains HousesEhren Goossens
Non-profit groups including the Sierra Club and The Wilderness Society are raising funds by promoting rooftop solar panels installed by Sungevity Inc., a marketing model that may become more common as U.S. residential installations accelerate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing