Baucus Proves Democrat Foil Bowing to Montana on RevenuesRichard Rubin
Just one Senate Democrat opposed the party’s majority on the estate tax, a medical-device tax, a possible carbon tax, online sales taxes and the revenue-raising budget plan. He’s the senator in charge of tax policy: Max Baucus of Montana.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day