Solus Funds Get $1.1 Billion for Bankruptcy InvestmentsKelly Bit
Solus Alternative Asset Management LP raised $1.1 billion for two funds that invest in bankruptcy claims and are overseen by a team including Scott Martin and C.J. Lanktree, former co-heads of distressed products at Deutsche Bank AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy