Japan Stocks Fall on Euro Concern, Pare Declines on BOJAnna Kitanaka
Japanese shares fell on concern a bailout plan for Cyprus will set a precedent for losses on bank deposits in other European nations. Exporters pared declines after the yen weakened as the Bank of Japan governor outlined monetary easing steps.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis