New York Seeks Approval to Finish Merkin SettlementLinda Sandler and Bob Van Voris
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman asked a federal judge to let the state go forward with a $410 million settlement with J. Ezra Merkin, using his law enforcement powers to compensate Merkin investors whose money was lost in Bernard Madoff’s Ponzi scheme.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks