Japan, European Union Announce Free Trade Talks to Start AprilAndy Sharp and Isabel Reynolds
Japan and the European Union announced they will start free trade talks in April, as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe pushes for deregulation in a bid to revive the world’s third-largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks