Finland Needs 64% Power Price Jump to Secure Russia ImportsTorsten Fagerholm
Finnish electricity prices need to rise by 64 percent from last year’s average to attract imports from Russia after flows into the Nordic country slumped to the lowest level since 1997, an academic said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day