CSM to Sell Bakery Unit to Rhone for About $1.4 BillionCeleste Perri and Julie Cruz
CSM NV agreed to sell its bakery supplies unit to Rhone Capital LLC for 1.05 billion euros ($1.36 billion) including debt, ending a 10-month search for a buyer as it seeks to focus on bio-based ingredients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself