Best Buy Founder Schulze Returns as Chairman EmeritusChris Burritt
Best Buy Co. founder Richard Schulze will return to the company as chairman emeritus after failing in a six-month attempt to take over the electronics retailer he started more than four decades ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy