Euro Weakens to 4-Month Low on Cypriot Fallout; Yen RisesJohn Detrixhe and Emma Charlton
The euro fell to a four-month low versus the dollar as the Cyprus bailout plan added to concern about the safety of the region’s bond holdings and deposits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life