Sarkozy Rejects Claims of Wrongdoing in Bettencourt-Case AppealAndrea Rothman and Mark Deen
Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy, named a suspect late yesterday by judges probing claims he took advantage of billionaire Liliane Bettencourt’s mental frailty to access her money, rejected charges of any wrongdoing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States