GE Unit Loses $5 Million Verdict Over Dye Damage to SkinJef Feeley
A General Electric Co. unit must pay $5 million to an Ohio man who developed a skin disorder tied to the company’s Omniscan contrast agent used in medical tests, a jury ruled in the first verdict over the dye.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap