BlackBerry’s U.S. Debut Marks Biggest Test of ComebackHugo Miller and Sarah Frier
BlackBerry’s new Z10 smartphone goes on sale in the U.S. today, almost two months after its debut in other countries, putting the company’s turnaround plan to the test in its largest market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States