The Roundup: Mutiny Management and More
The week’s cultural offerings, from the advice of Mutiny and Its Bounty to Elizabeth Strout’s novel The Burgess Boys—and select business-related books, reviewed (how else?) in haiku form.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse