Ohio Approves Turnpike Bonding Plan to Fund Transportation WorkMark Niquette
The Ohio House of Representatives sent Governor John Kasich a plan to have the Ohio Turnpike borrow $1.5 billion for transportation projects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing