Caterpillar Investors Will Vote on Sudan Sales, DiNapoli SaysShruti Date Singh
Caterpillar Inc. shareholders will vote on a resolution calling on the company’s foreign units not to do business with the government of Sudan, New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli said today in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data