Caterpillar Investors Will Vote on Sudan Sales, DiNapoli SaysShruti Date Singh
Caterpillar Inc. shareholders will vote on a resolution calling on the company’s foreign units not to do business with the government of Sudan, New York State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli said today in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States