Stocks Slide With Euro on Europe Data; Oracle Shares DropStephen Kirkland, Lu Wang and Sarah Pringle
U.S. and European stocks slid, the euro weakened and commodities declined after data showed an unexpected contraction in German manufacturing and Cyprus’s president worked on a new plan to obtain a European bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant