Emerging Stocks Rebound on Cyprus as Cemig Sinks BovespaMaria Levitov and Julia Leite
Emerging-market stocks rose for the first time in eight days as Europe weighed options for Cyprus’s bailout and the Federal Reserve said it would maintain the current pace of bond purchases. Brazilian shares slid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting