Audi Headlights Seeing Around Corners Banned by U.S. RuleAngela Greiling Keane
Audi AG customers in Europe will be able for another $3,000 to buy A8 sedans with headlights that see around corners and illuminate more space without blinding oncoming motorists.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts