Billionaire Fredriksen Almost Doubles Ship Orders Amid GlutRob Sheridan
Frontline 2012 Ltd., the shipping company led by billionaire John Fredriksen, almost doubled the number of vessels it’s building at a time when the maritime industry is contending with record low earnings and a glut.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself