Pandora Forecasts Music Costs to Shrink to 40% of RevenueAndy Fixmer
Pandora Media Inc., grappling with rising music costs, expects the royalties it pays to artists and record labels to decline to 40 percent of revenue from about 60 percent now, Chief Financial Officer Mike Herring said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting