Microsoft Says Bribery Allegations Taken SeriouslyDina Bass
Microsoft Corp., responding to a Wall Street Journal report that federal regulators are investigating the company’s ties to partners accused of bribing foreign officials, said it takes the allegations seriously.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap