Gains in Permits Signal Sustained U.S. Housing ReboundLorraine Woellert
Builders began work on more houses in February and permits for future construction climbed to the highest level in almost five years, pointing to a sustained rebound that will help power the U.S. expansion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis