Turmoil at Electronic Arts as CEO John Riccitiello Resigns
Earlier this month, Electronic Arts, the nation’s second-largest video-game manufacturer, released a hit title called Dead Space 3. It’s the story of Isaac and John Carver, an adventurous pair that must escape from a devastated planet known as Tau Volantis, repair their damaged spacecraft, and return to earth without being devoured by the ghoulish Necromorphs. The company promised that Dead Space fans would be treated to ”pulse-pounding” moments while they played the games.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's