Total, Abengoa See Mideast Solar Boom as Largest Generator OpensAnthony DiPaola
Total SA and Abengoa SA, the European energy producers behind the Middle East’s largest concentrated-solar plant, intend to expand further in the region as governments promote renewables to free up oil for export.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts