Suntech Says It Received Notice of Default on Bonds DueAlex Morales
Suntech Power Holdings Co. Ltd. said it received notice that it’s in default on its $541 million in bonds that were due on March 15, triggering default on other loans it has from Chinese and overseas lenders.
The company based in Wuxi, China, made a statement on PR Newswire today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data