Novozymes to Boost R&D in Bioagriculture, Biofuel Race, CEO SaysGelu Sulugiuc
Novozymes A/S, the world’s largest industrial enzymes maker, will increase research and development spending on products aimed at boosting sales to the agriculture and biofuel industries, the company’s next chief said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's