Christie Hoards Cash as Rout Key to 2016 White House BidTerrence Dopp
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is raising record cash for his re-election bid. A November landslide may help heal rifts with fellow Republicans and boost his standing as a possible candidate for president in 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting