AT&T Hacker Auernheimer Is Sentenced to Months in PrisonDavid Voreacos
The head of a computer hacking group was sentenced to three years and five months in prison for breaching AT&T Inc. servers and stealing personal information of more than 114,000 users of Apple Inc. iPads.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself