U.S. Lawmakers Warn of Security Threats From CyberattacksJim Snyder and Phil Mattingly
The top two lawmakers on the U.S. House committee dealing with intelligence matters warned that cyberattacks are posing increasing risks to U.S. economic and national security.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy