World’s Wealthies Lose $18 Billion as Gates Chases SlimDavid de Jong
The 100 wealthiest people on the planet dropped $17.9 billion from their collective net worth this week after the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index fell short of hitting an all-time high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap