VW Shares Sold for $1.19 Billion by Waddell & ReedChris Reiter
Volkswagen AG preferred shares were sold for 914 million euros ($1.19 billion) by Waddell & Reed Financial Inc., after the stock touched a four-month low yesterday on the automaker’s 2013 outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts