Vale $15 Billion Tax Verdict Seen Fueling Gain: Corporate BrazilJuan Pablo Spinetto, Raymond Colitt and Ney Hayashi
Vale SA investors stand to benefit as a decade-long court battle over $15 billion in back taxes that’s been weighing on the miner’s stock nears an end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts