Russian Oil Duties to Fall 4.5% in April After Urals DeclinesAnna Shiryaevskaya
Russia, the world’s biggest energy exporter, will probably reduce duties on most oil shipments abroad by 4.5 percent on April 1, down from a 10-month high, after Urals crude prices fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline