Rio Tinto Oyu Tolgoi Mine Gets at Least $3 Billion Bank PledgesFoster Wong and Stephen Morris
Rio Tinto Group’s $4 billion project financing to fund the Oyu Tolgoi mine in Mongolia has received pledges of at least $3 billion from banks, according to three people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing