Obama Said to Weigh DeMarco Replacements as Fannie Mae RegulatorLorraine Woellert and Clea Benson
President Barack Obama is getting closer to nominating a replacement for Edward J. DeMarco, the acting regulator of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, according to three people familiar with the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy