Maruti Suzuki Names Ayukawa CEO Amid Indian Car Market SlumpKarthikeyan Sundaram
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd., the maker of almost half the cars sold in India, named Kenichi Ayukawa Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer to succeed Shinzo Nakanishi on his retirement at the month-end.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting