How This Bull Market Stacks UpBy
The bull market in the U.S. just sailed past the four-year mark on March 9—and the Dow Jones industrial average hit a record high of 14,397 the day before. The rally in the Standard & Poor’s 500-stock index is already the eighth-longest (1,460 days as of March 8) in history, according to financial research shop Bespoke Investment Group, and the sixth-strongest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts