Echostar’s Sling Media Seeks to Block Imports of Web TV DevicesSusan Decker and Alex Sherman
EchoStar Corp.’s Sling Media, whose gadgets lets users watch live television shows on their mobile devices, filed a U.S. trade complaint seeking to keep its competitors out of the burgeoning market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone