Dollar Falls to 1-Week Low as CPI Backs Fed; Pound Erases GainJohn Detrixhe
The dollar dropped to a one-week low against the euro as a report showed U.S. inflation is contained, giving the Federal Reserve scope to maintain its monetary stimulus program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations