Voestalpine Choses Texas for Record $718 Million Pellet PlantJonathan Tirone
Voestalpine AG, Austria’s biggest steelmaker, chose Texas as the site for its record 550 million-euro ($716 million) investment in an iron-ore pellet factory, saying it would have been impossible to build in Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing